Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope everyone has a great day with friends and family.

On this day I am thankful for my wonderful family, my beautiful wife and great friends.

I am thankful for having a great job and a roof over my head and the means to provide for my family and the opportunity to do the things that I love.

I am thankful for all of the readers of this website, this has gone better then I ever imagined and I am thakful for the sucess and hope that it continues.

I am thankful for the Giants great season. It was one that I will always remember and meant so much to the long suffering fans.

I am thankful for the amazing young nuclues of this team, the incredible pitchers, Buster Posey and his amazing bat control this team gives us a bright future and years of watching enjoyment to look forward to.

I am thankful for a beautiful ballpark, in a beautiful location, in a beautiful city that is one of my favorite places in the whole world.

I am thankful for everything. Happy Thanksgiving everybody! I hope it is great and I wish you safe travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment