Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Hunter Pence Reactions


I have already had a chance to go over my thoughts on the Hunter Pence trade but I think it would be fun to take a look at what everyone else has said about the trade in the blogosphere. Plus it will give us an easy way to look back and see who was right and who was wrong about the deal.

Around the Foghorn:

Baseball Prospectus ($):

Bay Area Ball:

Bay Area Sports Guy:

Bay City Ball:



El Lefty Malo:

Fangraphs:

Giants Nirvana:

Golden Gate Giants:

Keith Law ($):

McCovey Chronicles:

The Giants Baseball Blog:

The Giants Cove:


The Lunatic Fringe:



Let me know if I missed anyone.

Become a fan on Facebook and follow the The Crazy Crabbers on twitter there is lots of good stuff going on there. Sign up for our free newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment