Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Buster Posey is Amazing


This won't be a long post but I just wanted to mention that Buster Posey is an amazing human being and that I admire what he has done this season.

So far he has posted a .328/ .394/ .542 line, with 18 home runs.

Right now he has about the same number of plate appearances (actually 34 less) that he had in his amazing rookie year and he has eclipsed his numbers in every single way. Simply amazing.

To top it all off he is coming back from a horrific ankle injury that would have sapped the ability of lesser men. I know that when I had my own horrific leg injury it took me several years before I was anywhere near where I was previously and it just makes me admire what he has done this season even more.

Buster Posey is among the best hitters in baseball and he plays for our team. This is a very good thing.

Become a fan on Facebook and follow the The Crazy Crabbers on twitter there is lots of good stuff going on there. Sign up for our free newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment