Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Series Win with a Bad After Taste

That game sucked the energy right out of me, this is going to be short maybe I will write more latter but probably not I don't care to remember or rehash this one too much.

The Good:

Tim Lincecum: He pitched well can't say anything bad about the start, pulling him in the 9th is a justifable move.

Nate Schierholtz: 5 hits and a walk, clutch guy. Making me forget that Bowker is in the Bochy's Doghouse and burried under Eugenio Velez.

The Bad:

Eugenio Velez: I am putting this loss on you, I don't like you much and you made some bad plays in the field and couldn't get the damn ball in the air to the outfield in the bottom of the 11th.

Brian Wilson: I still stand by you as the top choice in the pen but man up and pitch to Howard. You have got to believe in your stuff more than that to be able to get him out. That was the key turning point in the game. The double was a fluke and could have been a foul ball if there was no wind.

I am done and I am moving on from this game. Let's hope the Giants do to, there is no rest with the Rockies coming to town.

No comments:

Post a Comment