Wednesday, April 28, 2010

It was Bye Bye Baby Last Night

The Giants showed some pop last night hitting 2 home runs one from Aubrey Huff and one from Matt Downs. The offense is firing on all cylinders scoring 6 runs as Todd Wellemeyer stayed his execution for a few more days.

Nate with his cannon arm and double in the game momentarily made me forget my man crush on John Bowker. I wish I could post the video but MLB is not very fan friendly with there video sharring rules. So if you have't seen it head over to sfgiants.com and look at the highlights for this one.

Also a tip of the hat for the sweet double play turned in the bottom of the 3rd by the Phillies last night, that was a highlight reel play and well done by everyone all around on that one.

Tim on the mound going for the sweep and pitcher of the month honors. So Rain, Rain, stay away.

Go Giants!

In other news... Kevin Frandsen was DFA'ed by the Red Sox, thats a tough blow for the kid. I hope he finds a new home. I wouldn't mind him coming back as F. Sanchez insurance but I don't think that is likely as it looks like Downs is next on the depth chart. Also I just saw a press release the AT&T just got LEED silver certification making it the Greenest and most transit friendly park in all of the major leagues. Not bad for a 10 year old ball park.

No comments:

Post a Comment