Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Crazy Crabbers Top 20 Giants Prospects


I've been working on this list for far too long, I have gone back and forth on a number of guys but then I realized I am not a full time scout by any means and this is just for fun.

So here is my top 20 Giants prospects list:

1
Gary Brown
2
Joe Panik
3
Andrew Susac
4
Franscico Peguero
5
Eric Surkamp
6
Tommy Joesph
7
Kyle Crick
8
Hector Sanchez
9
Heath Hembree
10
Jarrett Parker
11
Ehire Adrianza
12
Adalberto Mejia
13
Clayton Blackburn
14
Adam Duvall
15
Michael Kickham
16
Seth Rosin
17
Joshua Osich
18
Shawn Payne
19
Chuckie Jones
20
Jacob Dunnington

For the most part I focused on potential ceiling, giving that the highest weight. There are some interesting prospects in the Giants system but just about everyone comes with some pretty big question marks or is still several years away from the big leagues.

Over the next few weeks I will submit more detailed looks at each of these guys over the coming weeks.

Become a fan on Facebook and follow the The Crazy Crabbers on twitter there is lots of good stuff going on there. Sign up for our free newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment