Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Crazy Crabbers’ Most Popular Posts from 2011


The end of the year is hear and I thought it would be fun to take a look at what the most popular posts were of the last year. Here is the top 10:

1. Giants to Revive Classic 80's Uniforms What can I say people are excited to have these classics coming back.

2. Baseball America's Giants 2012 Top 10 Prospects Without really knowing it I was ahead of everyone with this one, I got my digital magazine subscription that had all the information before Baseball America published the list online.

3. Aubrey Huff Isn't Coming Back A post explaining that wishing for a Huff resurgence was foolish, I think that might be the case going into next season too unless the problem really was conditioning and he has taken it seriously this off-season. I am a skeptic but I am sure he will be given every opportunity to prove me wrong.

4. Checking in on Brandon Belt Looking at Belt in the minors after his demotion from the big leagues.

5. Larry Baer Confirms Giants Fans Worst Fears Title pretty much sums it up, we are living in a rainy day fund world.

6. Jeff Keppinger Trade Analysis I wish I knew about his lack of range when I wrote this. I overrated his offense because for some reason I thought he had something more than singles in his bat. I still don't think it was a bad gamble but not the win I imagined when I wrote the post.

7. Cost Benefit Analysis of a Jose Reyes Trade I was a fan of trading for Reyes, instead the Giants traded for Beltran which wasn't as big of an improvement.

8. Welcome to the Big Leagues Hector Sanchez Title sums this one up.

9. The Giants Misguided Way to Build a Baseball Club Talking about my dislike of the relief pitcher signings this offs-eason which I am still not a fan of.

10. Concussions are a Joking Matter to @MLB MLB twitter account made a bad joke and I called them out on it.

Overall it was a fun 2011 and I can't wait to keep writing into 2012, I hope you all keep reading.

Become a fan on Facebook and follow the The Crazy Crabbers on twitter there is lots of good stuff going on there. Sign up for our free newsletter!

No comments:

Post a Comment