Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Interview with Giants Top Prospect Brandon Belt


Brandon Belt the number one prospect in the Giants system and one of the hottest prospects in baseball sat down for an interview with Mychael Urban of Comcast Sports Net on the new show "Hot Stove."

The highlight for me is the last question where Urban asks him if he expects to make the team out of Spring Training and Belt responds full of confidence.

"I would bet that I would (make the club out of Spring Training), I feel as if I am mentally ready as well as physically. I have been preparing for this moment for the last year and I am going in with this mind set that I can win a spot out there."

Great confidence but also humble at the end where he says, "I will go where ever they want me to go and I will wait as long as they want me to wait."

Overall a great interview, the full video is below.




If you're on Twitter you should definitely follow the The Crazy Crabbers. If you're not you should really consider joining, lots of good stuff going on there.

No comments:

Post a Comment