Wednesday, March 13, 2019

2019, What to Expect From This Blog


2019, What to Expect From This Blog:

Hey Giants Fans, sorry I have been MIA from the blog recently okay that's a lie, this blog
has been dead for about four years now. However, sorry to announce that my older
brother; Scott has moved on to bigger and better things. It is now just me hopefully I can
do this consistently, while living up to the expectations that this blog was known for. I will
admit that advanced metrics really is not my strong suit and you can probably just count
on reading my opinions but I will give it my best effort. I am currently a transitioning Active
Duty United States Marine, I am currently stationed out in Yuma, Az. I will hopefully start
a new civilian career in July.

Okay, now some of my expectations for this blog this season, I would like to hopefully
push out a reasonable amount of content giving my opinion. To include series previews/
reviews, minor league player development, making people laugh with my in game
commentary/analysis on twitter. So buckle up Giants fans hopefully this year is more than
a Bruce Bochy farewell tour.


No comments:

Post a Comment